Only two more days working for the City. It is going to feel great to be unemployed!
The travel plans for New Zealand are coming together nicely. Kris will be arriving early March. We get to celebrate her birthday on 6th. My mom bought her ticket. I have been looking into all the fun thing to do. I am sure I will have no problem keeping entertained.
Next week I get to figure out what to pack. I usually don't bring very much stuff. I get really sick of haling a bunch of stuff around. I only made that mistake once. I ended up giving half of my cloths away just so I would not have to carry them anymore!! Now when I travel I usually end up having to buys more cloths. Who knows maybe this time I will get it just right!!
This weekend should be fun. We are going to have a going away party for Stacy Saturday. It became clear early on that a keg would be required. Should be a lot of people. And of course it is going to snow Saturday. It has not snowed in a long time, but as soon as you plan a party then you get some snow! Most of my friends are not afraid of a little bad weather so it should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment