The last week has been really hectic. It snowed like crazy in Flagstaff, so I spent the better half of the week shoveling. It is great exercise, but it does make climbing rather difficult. I guess I need a few weeks off.
We had a really great party at my house last Saturday. We managed to almost kill a keg. Stacy, Joy and I finished it off Tuesday. My friends and family can drink!!! It was a good send off to New Zealand.
Yesterday I drove through Sedona. The red rock with the snow was really amazing. I took a two hour hike in Boyton Canyon. It always amazes me how many houses they put up out there. It gets harder and harder to find a place to get away from all that. It is still a beautiful place and Max had fun. He was however COVERED in red dirt. What a great impression for his first day with his adopted family!!
I am now in Phoenix with Diane and Romney and family. I loves these guys. Mia and Toni both made Max Valentine cards. Complete with A dog bone treat!! Those girls are soooo cute. I feel really good about leaving my dog with them. I love that Maxwell dog. And Joy is taking care of Sylvester. So I don't have to worry about my animals while I am gone. I sure will miss those creatures. Toni and Mia are going to give Max so much love he won't know what to do.
So tomorrow there is a plane leaving for New Zealand and I will be on it!! It is going to finally feel real. Well once we get there it will. Tomorrow will be a long day!! We get there at 5 in the morning and can not check into our hostel until 2 in the afternoon. I wonder what time the pubs open!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment