Tuesday, January 13, 2009


The plane tickets have been purchased and the rest of the planning or lack there of begins. I still have about three and a half weeks of work to make it through. I think this cubical is getting smaller by the day. I find myself looking for reasons to get out of the office. Humans are really not meant to sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day. Getting out of here will be really good for me. I love that it is down to the wire now. My hour lunch time bouldering at the gym helps. It would be tons better if it was outside, but with the two feet of snow on the ground it makes it difficult. So the gym it is.

The official departure date is February 15. We will be flying in to Auckland then who knows. We were able to get a stopover in Samoa on the way home. So departing Auckland to Samoa on April 27. One week of hanging on the beach and relaxing. I will be getting back just in time for my cousin, Andrea's wedding. Funny things really worked out. My mom will be flying in from Korea the next day, so we can head up to Flagstaff and make it just in time to see Andrea get hitched!!

So that is the plan. The rest is up in the air. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment