As the new year begins I find myself making travel plans. It is all very exciting. I have not done an extended trip in while It has in fact been two years since I have left the county.
This trip will be to New Zealand. Three month of travel, climbing and adventures. It is going to be fun. My trusted climbing partner and friend, Stacy will be joining me.
And so the adventure begins. One more month to plan and enjoy Flagstaff. And I do plan on enjoying Flagstaff for the next month. Spending time with friends and enjoying the snow.
I think New Zealand will be a good place for me to figure out what my next step will be. I have no idea what I am going to do when I return. It is actually very freeing. I have time to figure it out. I am certainly glad to get out of this cubical that has imprisoned me for the past three years. I may not know what I am going to do when I get back. But one thing is for certain. I will not EVER work in a cubical again. Office maybe. If I am going to have padded walls I want a pretty white jacket to go with it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment